Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aquaman :)


Today was the first moment of realization to myself that I am indeed a nerd. Literary the first thing I did when I got up this morning was, I went to the comic book store. That is because today the most powerful super hero in this world, one that rules over 2/3 of the Earth got rebooted. I am of course speaking about my personal favorite: Aquaman. In this version he is from Boston which it nice that they made him a local boy. In this comic nothing really plot heavy happened. It was a little bit of back story and then the rest was the land-world giving Aquaman shit about being Aquaman. I personally found this hilarious because I always get crap about being an Aquaman fan-girl in the real world so it was nice for them to make a reference to it in the comic book world. I cant wait to see what fun adventures this hunk gets into next.

(wrote this on September 28th, but I kinda forgot to post it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment